Jun 8, 2010

I have entered the Celebration V costume contest!



I have submitted my application to be part of the Star Wars Celebration V Costume Contest on Thursday afternoon. Although I was not planning on putting it on until Friday the chance to participate and possibly have my costume included in some of the future promotional content was too tempting too pass up. Oddly enough I had to enter my costume in as a beginner. Although I have a history of building elaborate costumes I haven't contested them at other conventions. This might be a good thing after all. Wish me luck.

For more info on Star Wars Celebration held August 12-15th 2010 in Orlando Florida check out their website at StarWarsCelebrations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the post ~ WampaDude